The entry price for Marmot Dark Mountains™ 2020 (25-26th January) included the following:
- A hearty breakfast* including unlimited tea and coffee at the finish
- Live GPS tracking for event safety management & for your family and friends to follow your progress in realtime (+ post-event GPX download & replay option)
- Marmot Dark Mountains™ 2020 car sticker
- Bespoke, high-quality & waterproof pre-marked race maps (for each team member)
- SPORTident race timing for course split times and official results (includes loan of SI dibber)
- A choice of seven different courses (Elite, A, B, C, Short Score, Medium Score and Long Score)
- Emergency medical cover during the race
- Mountain safety team cover during the race (including remote refuge points)
- Somewhere to sleep at the Event Centre before travelling home
- Marmot Dark Mountains™ trophy for the 1st Overall Team, 1st Female Team, 1st Male Team, 1st Mixed Team and 1st Veteran Team on each course
- Participation in the world's only overnight, winter mountain marathon
A thoroughly-planned and professionally organised race by Ourea Events
Any questions/worries about entering? Don't hesitate to get in touch.
Arrival at the finish, now where's that hearty and well-earned breakfast?... ©Steve Ashworth
- Official Marmot Dark Mountains™ Event T-shirt with a new custom design for 2019 with a bespoke event motif.
- Hybrid performance T-Shirt (technical fabric, soft like cotton feel) colour black - £22.95
The 2019 design of the official Marmot Dark Mountains™ T-Shirt
Official 2019 Marmot Dark Mountains™ Marmot 'Summit Hat' Beanie with bespoke event branding and motif. This is a top-quality Marmot garment.
Exclusively for pre-order – limited quantities available. For collection at registration.
Various colours - £24.99 (RRP £28)
Marmot 'Summit Hat' Beanie with logo
- Saturday evening meal (available 1800-2130 at the Event Centre) - hot and tasty vegetarian main meal + choice of cake with custard + hot drink - £8
The above optional extras are only available if ordered in advance. Deadline for t-shirt orders is Sunday 12th January. Deadline for food orders is Sunday 19th January
April 2019 - June 2019
July 2019 - November 2019
December 2019 - January 2020
|£65 per person||£75 per person||£85 per person|
Please ensure you are familiar with the Terms and Conditions before entering.
*Allergens to be confirmed, please contact us with any concerns.